Smart TV & Amazon fire Stick
Turn on your Samsung Smart TV. Remember that your television must be connected to the internet, if you want to download applications
Click on Smart Hub. On your remote, press the multi-colored button in the middle. This button is called Smart Hub. With some remotes, it’s a button with the design of a house. You arrive on My programs.
Select Samsung Apps. Use the arrows on your remote to navigate to My Apps, then select Samsung Apps by clicking the button in the middle of the arrows.
Choose the “Most liked” category of applications in the left side menu, you will see a list of applications on the right of your screen.
Find the Smart iPTV app: In the “Most liked” category, select the “Smart ipTV” app. The application page opens.
Tap Install. Once on the application page, click on Download, then on Installation and finally on Run. There you have it, you have recovered the Smart IPTV application on your Samsung television.
Note that the application is chargeable, it nevertheless offers you a 7-day trial period
The price will be for the “Smart iPTV” application is 5.49 € to be paid once on the developer’s site: http://siptv.eu/activation
Once the process is complete, you will be taken directly to the Smart iPTV application page and you can start using it.
USING SMART STB
- First, you need to check if Smart STB is available for your device, go to your Smart TV store and search for it
- Download the Smart STB app and launch it.
- Once you launch it, click on the okay button using your remote control on the first screen that appears to you.
- Click on the System settings then device info
- Provide us with your Virtual MAC Address that appears on the screen
- We will activate your MAC and send you portal URL to add to your device when you subscribe with us
- Go back to portals and add the Portal 1 name (any name) and portal 1 URL (we will send to your email).
- Once done click on the back button.
- After a few seconds the channels will load
N.B Make sure to purchase Smart STB app from their website since it’s a paid app
PC & MAC with VLC
1 – Download VLC from google
2 – Download the latest m3u IPTV links free.
3 – You must directly open the m3u file with VLC
4 – Navigated with Ctrl + L to navigate between channels (Perfect)
Apple Devices (iPhone, iPad, Apple TV)
Use Cloud Stream IPTV Player
- Go to App Store and download Cloud Stream IPTV Player.
- open the App.
- On the upper left corner click on the “dashes” icon.
- In the down left corner click on the “+” sign
- Click on load m3u file
- Click on load m3u from web
- Add the m3u link (it will be sent to your email when you buy IPTV from us) and click add
Use iPlay TV
- Go to App Store and download iPlay TV.
- Upload the unique subscription URL.
- Now you will be able to see the playlist.
Use GSE smart IPTV Pro
- Go to App Store and download GSE SMART IPTV pro.
- Accept the EULA Rule
- Select settings that you can see in left hand corner
- Locate the menu called “Remote Playlists”
- Select the button named as “+”
- Enter your IPTV subscription URL via selecting add m3u url
Use IPTV app
1. Go to Playstore
2. Search for IPTV
3. Download the first IPTV app appears ( developed by Alexander Sofronov)
4. Open the IPTV app
5. Click on Add playlist appears in the middle of the screen
6. Click on Add URL from the upper right corner
7. Insert your m3u subscription link (will be sent to your email when you get the subscription from us) inside the Playlist URL section
8. Type IPTVPalace in the Playlist name section
9. Click on Okay and wait for the Channels to load
Use IPTVPalace Android App
- Click on IPTVPalace Android App to directly download it on any android device.
- Install the App.
- Open it, you will have two options (Load your Playlist or File/URL and Login with Xtream Codes API).
- If you have your own m3u playlist link or file from any IPTV provider choose the first option and insert it there.
- If you have subscription from us then choose Login with Xtream Codes API and insert the username and password that we will provide you with.
- Wait for your Channels to load and start watching your favorite Channels & VOD.
Access PlayStore and download Perfect Player IPTV. Then you can follow the below steps.
- Launch Perfect Player.
- Navigate to the Settings
- Access the tab called General.
- Visit playlist and enter the IPTV URL that you have.
- Navigate to EPG.
- Enter the EPG url and click on OK.
- Come back to Settings and select Playback.
- Select change system volume.
- Navigate back to settings page.
- Select “Show Channels as Group” folder.
- Restart the player.
- Now you will be able to see channels on left.
- Press the left hand button on your remote and you can get all channels to the group folder.
- Now you can visit any folder and enjoy channels.
Use IPTV Smarters Channel
- Ensure connecting your TV and your Roku device together.
- Navigate through the Roku Channels store.
- Look for IPTV Smarters Channel and download it.
- Open the IPTV Smarters Channel.
- It will ask you to add your username, password and Portal URL (These info are provided to you when you buy IPTV Subscription .
- After inserting the required information click on add user.
- Your Favorite TV Channels and Video On Demand will load and you can start watching.
Use M3u Playlist Player Channel
- Ensure that your Roku device is connected to your TV.
- Use your Roku remote control and navigate through the Roku Channels store.
- Search for M3u Playlist Player Channel and download it.
- Launch the M3u Playlist Channel.
- Click on Add new playlist.
- Insert your IPTV m3u link and any playlist name .
- It might take a few minutes for your playlist Live TV Channels, Movies and TV Shows to load.
- After loading turn off your Roku device and turn it back on again.
- Reopen the M3u Playlist Player Channel again.
- choose the IPTV playlist that you created before.
- Now you can Find and watch your favorite Live TV Channels and VOD.
All MAG Devices
- You need to connect your MAG Device to internet and television. Then you should follow the below steps.
- Navigate to Settings, System Settings, Servers and Portals.
- Set IPTV Palace as Portal 1
- Enter the URL in your email to Portal 1 URL section.
- Leave the name of Portal 2 to empty.
- Leave the URL of portal 2 to empty.
- Now you will be able to see the list of channels.
Dreambox/Enigma2 & VU+
- You need to visit Enigma 2 to get the address
You can navigate to Settings, Setup, System Network Device Adapter Settings. Then you can copy the IP address.
- Come back to your PC and download software called Putty.
- You should now open PUTTY and follow the below steps.
- Enter the IP address that you have copied and Port as 23. Connection type should be Telnet. You can now click on Open.
- The default password should be set to root.
- You will need to copy the URL line.
- Use the right mouse button and then enter.
- Type reboot on the screen and enter. This will restart.